Sunday, March 6, 2011

Walmart Fun

It is always fun when your total starts at $119.00 and then it goes down to $8.20.

That's what happened at Walmart yesterday.  I bought 36 of the 50 oz. Purex containers. They rang up at $2.98. I had a $3 off 1 coupon. Happened to have 36 of those coupons. Then I had the GAIN coupons for $3/1. You can only buy 4 of those in each shopping trip, so I did that. Walmart has a new Coupon Policy, making it so that if your coupon goes over the price of the item, you can actually get money back. I also bought a Dayquil/Nyquil. All of that came to $8.20. What a good day.


So, yeah, I think I will be OK in the laundry department. 


It was also pretty enjoyable having my van full of the Purex. Smelled so sweet. Temporarily.

2 comments:

  1. I have used between 6-10 gain coupons at once at Walmart without a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I will have to try it out. When you buy bulk coupons, it seems a little tedious to only get 4 each visit.

    ReplyDelete