Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coupon Fun

I have become a coupon fiend in the last six months. I love to find a freebie and then clear the shelves. I love to find a years supply of a favorite item, and stock up. In the last six months or so, I have stockpiled on the following items:

FINISH (dishwasher detergent)
NIVEA (body wash---Mens and Womens)
NIVEA (lip balm)
YAKISOBA
MANWICH
CAMPBELLS SOUP
PUREX (laundry detergent)
HERBAL ESSENCE shampoo
BIZ (laundry soap)

One of the benefits of couponing is finding new brands that I REALLY love.  I now LOVE Purex, Finish, Nivea, Biz....whereas in the past I would have never known how great these products are.

So, I will keep enjoying my coupon craziness and my stockpiling. Keep posted and I will let you know what my latest great deal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment