Monday, March 28, 2011

Beer Rebates in Utah

So, on many of the beer rebates, it says you must buy beer. But, if you read the fine print, in certain states, Utah being one of them, they are not legally allowed to make you buy beer. (Read the fine print on back.) I just got an $8 check today from one of them, and I put in for 7 more today. It's such a score, no-brainer. Some require you to put in the UPC, but most require the rebate form (original, no photocopies) and the original receipt. You just have to remember to do separate transactions when you are buying for several of your rebates. Although, I have heard that Smith's will print you up to 4 receipts per transaction. I have not tried that to see if it is true.

Again, to get the beer rebates, sometimes you have to walk down the beer aisle and hope to catch some. If not, you can always check Pinchingyourpennies.com, the Utah forum, beer rebates (trading) and you can often get them from someone for the cost of a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope.) The ones I just sent in, I sent away for from a sweet woman who mailed me all of them. Gotta' love all those great people out there willing to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment